The Slumber party Massacre, a mass killing of partygoers in the Bronx in June 2017, was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.The incident, which claimed the lives of two people and injured several hundred others, was a culmination of a pattern of anti-black violence that has taken hold in New York, including a rash of deadly racist attacks on Black people in the city and a rash in attacks o...
3/18/16 – A porn star who was the star of the House Party 3 porno has released a statement apologizing for her behavior and denying that she’s a liar.
The star, known as “Vicki Black,” posted the statement on Facebook Sunday night, saying that her ex-boyfriend has made “multiple false claims and fabricated information” about her.
Black’s statement came hours after she claimed she’d been sexually assaulted at a house party on March 18.
“I want to make it very clear that I am not the person who assaulted you, I have never touched or inappropriately touched you, and I never would ever hurt you,” Black wrote.
“My behavior and words were completely out of character, and completely out in line with the way I act.”
The actress also addressed claims that she’d lied about being raped and assaulted in a previous interview with TMZ.
In a statement, the House of Cards star said that she was a victim of a crime and that her former boyfriend, who she says was her roommate, had “assaulted me.”
“I have never been in any type of physical relationship with this person and would never do anything like this, and in fact I have no idea who this person is, nor would I trust anyone to help me find him,” Black said.
“I have no knowledge of who this individual is, and it is not my place to know who this guy is.
I want to apologize to everyone who has ever believed I was a rapist.”
House of Cards creator Beau Willimon said in a statement that he was “deeply saddened” by Black’s statements.
“It was a tragic incident, and we have lost a dear friend,” Willimon wrote.
The series has since been canceled.
Black has previously said she was assaulted by her boyfriend during a houseparty in the Florida town of Kissimmee on March 17, and has accused her ex, Anthony Anderson, of the assault.
Black said in the statement Sunday that she had “serious concerns” about the way she’d handled her sexual assault allegations, and had called the police, but that she did not want to be charged with a crime.
Anderson, a father of four and a father-of-two, was arrested on a charge of sexual battery on a child under 13 years old on Monday, and is being held on $2 million bond.
His arraignment is scheduled for Thursday.